Followers

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Joyous Greetings

Inspiration Post by Collette
 
Collette here ... It's my turn for an inspiration post for November, with the theme being Christmas.  I used papers from the newer Holiday paper pack called Christmas Ice.  Here's a preview of the whole pack of papers:
  
 
I used the white on white background with words all over, going every which way for the base.  I then used the white on white snowflake paper for the strips.  Stampin Up's Pool Party was used for the mats, card base, and "Joy" (cut from my Cricut). 
 
The image is from Saturated Canary called Spritz, that was colored with Copics and then die cut using one of the Nestabilities dies.  While it was still in the die, I sponged Pool Party around the edge to give a faux frame.  I sponged the edges of the papers and the letters with the same.  Finished off with a white ribbon.
 
I love the soft feel of this card, it's very soothing.  I hope you like it as well.
 
Check out the Bearly Mine Design for our November Challenge:  Christmas/Holiday.
 
Also, be sure to scroll through the other Inspiration Posts left by the other members of the Design Team.  There will be a new one posted every couple of days.
 
If you'd like to see more details regarding this card,
please feel free to visit my blog, Heaven Sent For You.
Thanks, Collette
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.