Followers

Monday 17 November 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - November 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.

 Here is a little easel calendar and post-it note holder I have made.  
  
For my calendar/post-it note holder I have used the Bearly Mine design sets called "Mini Dots" and "Mixed Media 2".
If you lift the cover with the calendar on it you will see the post-it note pad which of course can be replenished throughout the year.

Full details of the card can be found at my blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.