Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Inspirational Post by Simona


Hello everyone from Simona

Here is my April inspirational post for Bearly-Mine Designs
I used gorgous Mixed Media papers on my card.





Remember all of the Digi sets used by the DT can be found in 



There have been some recent additions to the Bearly Mine Design 
Shop lately. Please visit Bearly Mine Designs Shop and check it out.


On April 16th all of the DT members are preparing more 
inspirational posts for you guys to promote NEW line
of gorgeous Bearly Mine Designs papers. 


 Don't forget to join us for the April monthly challenge 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Wish you all a wonderful day...

Hugs,
Simona

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Simona :-))
    I like all details!!!!!!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.