Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Inspiration Card by Natascha

Hello everyone!
Natascha here again with a new card using two brand new papers by Bearly Mine Designs.
Nice to see you again visiting our Inspiration and Challenge Blog from Bearly Mine Designs. There were some lovely releases in the last weeks but we will have two new Sets tomorrow. These are brand new and I just love them.

On my Inspiration Card this month I have used the new awesome Summer Flowral Delights Set.
 An here is a preview just for you:

And here is my card:
 I love this soft colors on the new paper set and they go very well with the wedding theme. For the shabby vintage look I have added some stamped postcard stamps and lots of white paint on the paper edges, vellum flowers and die cut heart tags. The main image is colored using water coloring pencils. I have added some pearl liner dots around the image to get some mor interest.

I hope you like my card and the new release.
The design team members will post some more inspirations using this new paper set as well as the second I didn't show you ;)

Don't forget our monthly challenge. 
The current challenge can be find right here.

Hugs,
Natascha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.