Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Challenge #7 A Sketch By Marie

Hi and hello to you all! Can you believe that it has been two weeks since we started of our Mother's Day Challenge? Thanks to all of you who played along with us. And now it's time for a new challenge here at Bearly Mine. This week's theme is set by me, Marie and I would really love to see what you all do with my sketch. My first one ever so be kind, OK?  LoL This is how it looks.


Nice and easy I hope? I know there is lots of sketches out there but it would be really nice to see what you do with this one. We have a whole bunch of prizes for you this week as well so it's really worth a try. There is a whole bunch of freebee's in the store. Perfect if you don't have any of the digi sets or CD's.

The sponsors this week is
 2 Digi sets of the winner's choice
 £10 Gift Certificate

$20 Gift Certificate

 Fantastic Ribbons - bag of buttons

Before we go on and look at what the design team have come up with we have a few winners from last weeks challenge as well. The winners are:

Whimsy Stamps - 5 Digi's of the Winner's choice

Bearly Mine Designs - 2 digi sets of the winners choice
Bildmålarna - one rubber stamp

Congrats to all of you! Please contact Donna to claim your prizes. You can find her e-mail at the sidebar.

Donna also has a new digi set for sale in her store. A great set that you can use all year around.


And here is what my super talented teamies has come up with this week. I am sure you will be inspired by all the different cards. We can't wait to come and visit you and see what you have come up with.

Shirley
Image Whiff of Joy, Papers "Delicious Delights"

Doreen
Papers “Cherry Days and Love Dreams”






 Vix

Using Vintage Lace



Used Spring and Summer Strips

Papers:  Shabby Vintage @  Bearly Mine Designs
Love n hugs from the Bearly Mine Challenge design team.


4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful DT cards again girls!! And wow, wow, wow, what an amazing thing to come home to!!! I've been in hospital the whole week, and to see my name at the top there, well what can i say??
    Thank you so very much girls! You have really given me such a huge smile right now!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I love the sketch - it's fabby!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job with the sketch by the DT's. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya there,

    How are you Donna & DT?

    Blogger give me lots of problems tonight.
    Sorry posted twice for some strange reason?

    Thanks for a great SKETCH and great inspiration!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.